Businesses nowadays need to upscale their businesses and get their messages out into the world to remain relevant. One of the best ways to do that is to create an online presence, either through social media or by building a website.
Wix is one of the best solutions for startup business owners who are only beginning to broadcast their brands online.
Known as one of the most intuitive and flexible website builders out there, many businesses have tried and tested this website and had a fair share of their pros and cons.
Ever watched an ad on YouTube by famous celebrities and icons like Jason Statham, Heidi Klum, Karlie Kloss, and Gal Gadot? If yes, then you’re already familiar with Wix, the flexible website builder.
Due to its effective marketing campaigns, Wix has been well-known over the years, making it one of the biggest players in the website building industry that already hosts over 100 million websites.
So what makes it popular?
Wix is among the first website building platforms that offers the easy drag-and-drop feature.
Since 2006, it now offers hundreds of free templates, making it an ideal platform for those who are not too well-versed with the technicalities of building a website from scratch. In addition, it also provides free eCommerce options for people who want to set up an online shop.
Wix caters to people from various industries—small businesses, online stores, artists, freelancers, restaurants, and many more. The layout is also automatically optimized for mobile devices so people can still visit and see your overall website layout on their phones.
- Hostgator Review Coupon
- Bluehost Review Coupon
- SiteGround Review Coupon
- A2 Hosting Review Coupon
- Cloudways Review Promo Code
- Wpengine Review Coupon
- Dreamhost Review Coupon
- Greengeeks Review Coupon
Wix isn’t just a simple web hosting platform; it’s jam-packed with features to help business owners of varying technical skills design their website and make it look and function exactly the way they want it. Here are the most sought after features offered by this platform.
Wix Editor enables anyone to start creating their own website, and designing it exactly the way they want it.
- Designer Templates – the platform has over 500 templates to choose from, so you’re bound to find one that will suite your needs.
- Unlimited Fonts – you can choose from over 100 fonts preinstalled in the Wix platform, or you can make your own custom fonts and upload it to give your website a unique look.
- Freedom in Layout and Design – the platform’s innovative drag-and-drop feature makes it easier to customize the overall design and layout of your website.
- App Market – you can also use powerful web apps to help you manage your website more efficiently and grow your website more effectively.
- Optimized for mobile use – in this age where almost everyone has a smartphone, it’s important that they be able to view the websites they visit without compromising the layout.
Professional Features for Website Building
Wix isn’t only focused on making your website look pretty, it also means business.
- Custom Domain Name – with Wix’s paid plans, users get a custom domain name, making their website appear and look professional.
- Contact Management – managing contacts is important for helping businesses grow. Wix collects and manages all your contacts in one place so you’ll easily grab them if you need it.
- Analytics – growing a business entails analyzing trends and market behavior. Wix offers analytics so you’ll know how exactly you are going to grow your business by applying strategies that work for specific target markets.
- Professional Mail – Wix users get their own personalized email, adding a touch of professionalism and keeping your email address matched to your brand and website domain.
- Social Media Integration – you can connect all your social media tools on your Wix account using a variety of customizable icons. This is yet another aesthetic yet functional feature from the platform.
- Wix Chat – Wix also offers a live chat feature so you can be there for your visitors when they need to ask questions.
In addition to the professional features mentioned above, it’s also important that website owners be able to manage their online store in one place.
- Aesthetically pleasing online storefront – Wix offers to display and sell your physical or digital goods through a beautifully-designed online store.
- Payment methods – Customers who want to buy from your Wix online store can pay more conveniently through multiple methods. Aside from credit cards and PayPal, there are also offline payments available. The best thing of all is that Wix doesn’t take any commissions from sales.
- Store Manager – with Wix stores, you can easily track your orders and manage your inventory using either your desktop computer or your mobile phone.
- Coupons and Discounts – you are always bound to find a Wix coupon online, because the platform is very generous with discounts. You can find a few examples at the bottom of this Wix review.
- Inmotion Hosting Review Coupon
- Justhost Review Coupon
- Hostpapa Review Coupon
- Liquid Web Review Coupon
- Hostwinds Review Coupon
- WPX Hosting Review Coupon
PROS OF USING WIX
Upon checking out its features, here are some reasons why using WIX would be beneficial for your growing business.
- Great for startups and small- to medium-sized businesses
Without doubt, the simplicity and ease of use offered by Wix in website building and customization make it a great choice for those who will be making their websites for the first time, or for those who just want a stress-free experience of maintaining a website.
In addition to their website building tools and free domain registration, Wix also offers great SEO-optimized hosting services where people can easily track their performance from the dashboard.
- SEO-optimized Content
To make your brand more visible, you can place your content on Wix and have it SEO-optimized. Wix has an SEO functionality widget, which you can get from the app market.
Users have the option of creating an attractive online store for both digital and physical products. Wix also supports direct payments with zero percent commission. Plus, it also manages your taxes on your behalf, and allows you to manage inventory and track orders.
- Excellent customer support
In addition to all the features mentioned, Wix also has a professional support team that is responsive and is sure to help users if they encounter any problems. Also, Wix offers a full range of training materials to help users become well-versed in using their platform.
GETTING A WIX COUPON FOR YOUR WEBSITE
If you’re just about to start using Wix, the good news is that there are a couple of coupons for discounts on their products. Here are some codes you can use.
- To get 15% off your Wix orders
- To get 20% off a Wix premium plan
- For $50 worth of Wix unlimited packages
- To pay only 0.99 cents for the first month on any premium package
- To have your domain name free for the first year