As a startup business, the first thing a business owner needs to do is to build his presence and reputation as a reliable and trustworthy brand.
One of the best ways to do this is to establish presence online, widening the brand’s reach, and identifying the best target market in the process.
Because not everyone has the technical skills to build a website, platforms like iPage are slowly becoming a hit with small business owners and entrepreneurs.
This iPage review narrows down the features, pros, and cons of iPage as reference for those who are looking to build a website for their business needs.
If you decide that iPage is for you after reading this article, you can save up on iPage plans by choosing an iPage coupon at the end of this article.
WHAT IS IPAGE?
iPage is among the most recommended website hosts out there, primarily because of its good introductory price and the multitude of features that come with it.
The company has been around since 1998, and has been hosting websites of companies since then from various industries—business, social, and even non-profit. Today, the platform hosts over 1 million websites, with over 19 years of building trust and reliability with its clients.
The platform is preferred by many due to its world class technology, useful features, and excellent customer service.
Basically, iPage aims to empower small businesses by offering an affordable way to take their businesses and ideas online without having to learn all the overly techy stuff. Basically, people who sign up for the platform will experience the following:
- Affordability – iPage is one of the platforms that offer the best budget pricing, which already includes free domain name registration, unlimited bandwidth and disk space, unlimited email accounts, and many more. They even offer a 30-day money back guarantee for unsatisfied customers.
- Reliability – Since 1998, iPage has maintained a good track record of monitoring their data centers 24/7. Sites get backed up regularly to ensure that their clients’ websites will stay up and running.
- Ease of use – iPage features the simple and intuitive vDeck control panel, and a custom drag-and-drop website builder that simplifies user experience. Plus, the platform is eCommerce-enabled and helpful customer service staff are available to assist 24/7.
- Hostgator Review Coupon
- Bluehost Review Coupon
- SiteGround Review Coupon
- A2 Hosting Review Coupon
- Cloudways Review Promo Code
- Wpengine Review Coupon
- Dreamhost Review Coupon
- Greengeeks Review Coupon
More than affordability, reliability, and ease of use, iPage offers features that business owners of varying technical skills can take advantage of to upscale their brands online.
The Core Features
Upon subscribing to iPage, you get access to the following core features:
- Unlimited bandwidth to support heavy traffic flow
- Infinite disk space to accommodate lots of website content
- Unlimited domain names
- Free SSL certificate
- Unlimited MySQL databases for reliability and speed
- Free SSL certificate
Building and designing tools
The features that appeal the most to businesses who are just beginning to host their websites are the following:
- iPage website builder that can build up to 6 pages, and is even optimized for mobile use
- WordPress 1-click installer for those who have experience with WordPress
- Setup wizards that will help guide you along the essentials
- Hundreds of themes and templates for your website’s aesthetics
Online selling and marketing tools
In addition to the core features and website builder, iPage also offers eCommerce features if you’re looking to sell your products or services online.
- Free online store for every subscription
- Offers various shopping cart options (AgoraCart, PrestaShop, TomatoCart, etc.)
- Easy 1-click installer
- Inmotion Hosting Review Coupon
- Justhost Review Coupon
- Hostpapa Review Coupon
- Liquid Web Review Coupon
- Hostwinds Review Coupon
- WPX Hosting Review Coupon
- Wix Review Coupon
PROS OF USING IPAGE
With all the features mentioned in this iPage review, it’s easy to say that signing up on this platform will help you and your business grow. Below is a list of pros you can get from iPage.
PRO #1: All the essential tools you’ll need to start come FREE with your subscription
The unlimited bandwidth and storage make this platform a great option, especially if you’re planning to create lots of content that’s guaranteed to attract heavy traffic to your website.
The platform’s sleek and intuitive vDeck control panel comes with all plans, and makes it easy for site owners to view statistics and traffic metrics.
Finally, iPage uses SiteLock to provide 24/7 security protection to websites. Its round-the-clock 24/7 network monitoring is paired with their helpful customer support to make sure your website stays accessible and visible to your customers.
PRO #2: Online selling made easy
All iPage customers receive a free online store upon subscribing, even if they’ve done so using an iPage coupon.
The online store is already PayPal-integrated so you won’t have trouble receiving payments for your business. It also includes a 1-click install feature of popular shopping carts.
Apart from the online store, iPage features a drag-and-drop site builder, free advertising credits, optimization for mobile viewing, and email marketing to help attract the right market for your products.
More importantly, your data remains safe because of iPage’s free SSL certificates and other security features.
PRO #3: Advanced tools are also available
In addition to the basic features, iPage also offers content management systems, photo gallery options, and blogging platforms for experienced website owners.
There are also unlimited IMAP and POP3 email accounts that come with automatic virus scans, autoresponders, and spam filters to ensure your data remains safe from prying eyes.
PRO #4: It helps you with your online marketing
Launching your website is one thing, but promoting it entails even more work. iPage has tons of marketing guides to help you promote your page, including features such as free advertising on Bing and Google.
In addition, it also shows you traffic analyses and site metrics to help you track your progress and target specific audiences.
CONS OF USING IPAGE
There aren’t many cons if you decide to use iPage as your first web hosting platform. However, do keep in mind that each platform is different, and your decision depends on the things you need.
CON #1: Renewing your subscription might be more costly
iPage’s plans are much more affordable when you subscribe for 3 years, but may cost more if you plan on renewing after that. While this may mean having to shell out more cash, it also ensures quality service.
Besides, you can use an iPage coupon if the goal is to get a discount on iPage’s features.
CON #2: It offers lots of upsells
Before checking out with your subscription, make sure that only the features you need are included. Uncheck those that you think you won’t need, but if you do, feel free to include those in your subscription.
Overall, iPage provides business owners with unlimited disk space, bandwidth, site transfers, email addresses, databases, and domains—all essential if you’re planning to make your presence online without the added stress of having to learn techy stuff.
The eCommerce option offers a free online store and free marketing tools, perfect for those who have products to sell.
Whether you’re a web-savvy person who wants an upgrade to their platform, or a startup entrepreneur who’s looking to build his own website, iPage offers everything you need.
Best of all, their 24/7 support can easily be reached through chat, email, and phone.
APPLYING AN IPAGE COUPON
Using a coupon is a great way to save without decreasing the amount of service you receive from the platform. Here are a few coupons you can use. Just type the coupon code upon checkout and you’re good to go.
- Save 75% from hosting and register a domain name for free (automatically applied upon checkout)
- Pay $1 a month for your 2nd time hosting (Use coupon code)
- Save 10% off an iPage order (Use coupon code)
- Get 50% your web hosting order (Use coupon code 50%)
- Get 80% off your monthly registration (Use coupon code)